Thursday, September 6, 2012

Staple Pieces: Part Three

I could LIVE in a maxi dress!  That is why I am spotlighting them for my "staple pieces" segment.  This is me on my birthday, it's been a long month with traveling, photoshoots and such so this is about a month old;P Look at that belly!!!! Anyway, I feel like I'm walking around in a nightgown in this thing and it's awesome!  Comfort doesn't always have to usurp style in my opinion.  My life goal is to be that old lady you see shopping in her Muumuu at the grocery store, weighed down in bangles and sweet vintage shoes.  You can't quite help but want to raid her closet;).

I have a couple more muumuus maxi dresses that I would love to show on this blog so stay tuned for that! Also, I will be dressing up the belly for some more consistent posts (since I will actually be home for more then two weeks straight) so don't lose faith!


subtle simplicity (Dress: Fred Myers $16, Shoes:f21 $12, Shade-Shirt: Downeast Outfitters $10)

No comments:

Post a Comment